Nottingham Forest are delighted to announce that executive boxes are now available to purchase for The FA Women's Continental Tyres League Cup final between Arsenal and Chelsea.
Two of England's leading clubs meet at The City Ground on Saturday 29th February (kick-off 5.30pm) with the first silverware of the season on the line and you can enjoy the final from the comfort of one of the club's executive boxes.
You and your guests can enjoy exclusive use of our Munich and Madrid bars that reflect the pride and heritage of our world-famous football club.
The package includes:
- Access to an executive box for eight guests
- One reserved car parking space in the East Stand car park
- A two-course meal (menu to be confirmed)
- Complimentary matchday programme for each guest
- Access to the Munich and Madrid bars
- Bar drinks
- Please note that due FA licensing regulations, bar drinks will not be permitted inside the executive box from 15 minutes prior to kick-off until 15 minutes after the final whistle
All of the above is available for just £400 (+VAT).
Dress code - Please note that dress standards do apply of smart, casual attire. The club reserves the right to refuse admission to guests who are not dressed appropriately.
Only a limited number of boxes are available, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment by calling the hospitality team on 0115 982 4450 or emailing email@example.com.