The Reds' Lotto Superdraw
Nottingham Forest Lottery products in support of Forest Women
Renamed as 'The Reds' Lotto Superdraw', the matchday lottery will give Nottingham Forest fans the opportunity to help raise funds for the Forest Women as well as being in with a chance to win cash prizes and 'money can't buy' experiences at The City Ground.
For just £2.25 a-week fans will be automatically entered into a weekly, monthly and annual cash draws as as receiving invitations to exclusive events at The City Ground.
Fans will also receive a membership pack. There are big money prizes on offer throughout the season with a £12,000 end of season draw, a £5,000 Christmas draw, and a new weekly rollover draw which starts £1,000 and increases by £200 every week until someone claims the prize.
Why should I join?
As a member of the The Reds' Lotto Superdraw you will play a role in supporting the Nottingham Forest Women's team plus you are guaranteed to be in with a chance of winning some truly astounding cash prizes and experiences.
For more information about joining the lottery, email email@example.com or call us on 0115 982 4317. Or, if you would prefer to join online, you can do so via our secure online sign-up form at https://paymymembership.co.uk/forest/.
Rules of the draw
1. The Reds' Lotto Superdraw is open to any person aged 16 or over.
2. Lottery draw entries are valid if the ticket price has been paid in advance.
3. The Annual Jackpot Draw takes place once per year and uses the Members ID number to select the winner. For each week a member has paid into the Lottery one chance in the Annual Jackpot Draw will be given. So pay in for 52 weeks and you'll receive 52 chances.
4. There are 52 Jackpot Draws each year. Each Member will be allocated a unique combination of Jackpot Numbers, and if all your numbers match those drawn you win the Jackpot. If the Jackpot is not won the prize rolls over and increases by a set amount each time until won.
5. The Jackpot Draw is uncapped
6. The money cant buy draws may be included at various stages throughout the year and are in addition to the cash prizes.
7. All draws will be made at a time and placed arranged by the Society.
8. One Member may win more than one prize.
9. All winners will be notified and paid automatically to the details held by Society.
10. The Society reserves the right to change, add or substitute prizes and also reserve the right to change rules from time to time.
11. Any unclaimed prizes after a period of 6 months will be deemed a donation to the good cause.
12. The decision of the Society is final.