Millwall tickets now on general sale17 December 2018
Tickets for Nottingham Forest's trip to Millwall are now on general sale.
Tickets: Chelsea (A)12 December 2018
Ticket details for Nottingham Forest’s Emirates FA Cup third-round tie at Chelsea have now been confirmed.
Nottingham Forest would like to announce a revised approach for fans to purchase tickets for away matches.
Over recent weeks a “buy online-only” initiative has been in place for the trips to Brentford, Swansea City and Blackburn Rovers.
This process was introduced as a short-term trial as the club looks at ways to make it easier for supporters to buy tickets and reduce the amount of time they are queuing or waiting on the phone.
The trial has been largely very successful and made the process of buying an away ticket for the vast majority of supporters much quicker.
However, the club does recognise that the “online-only” approach is not convenient for all and have now reviewed and refined the complete away ticket sales process to ensure that there is structure to sales and that tickets are accessible for all:
- Tickets for away fixtures will always go on sale on Fridays and at least four weeks prior to the fixture. The club may not be in possession of tickets at this point but will make every effort to assist supporters with specific needs wherever possible.
- The club will communicate details of the allocation and prices via this website at least two days before they go on sale.
- The first seven days of sale will remain “online-only” via tickets.nottinghamforest.co.uk, after which supporters will be able to purchase tickets in-person at the ticket office or by calling 0115 982 4388.
- Only supporters with accessible seating needs will be able to purchase directly from the ticket office during the “online-only” window
- Tickets will not be allocated to purchasers until the close of the season card holder window to ensure they are distributed fairly
The sales criteria framework has also been redefined so that supporters will always know when tickets will be made available and that priority will always be given to away members and season card holders.
The club also pledges that supporters who buy their tickets earliest will be allocated the best tickets that have been made available by the host club:
|On sale to||Sales period||How|
|Away members||Four days||Online only|
|Season card holders||Three days||Online only|
|Season card holders||Seven days||Online/Phone/In-person|
|Home members||Three days||Online/Phone/In-person|
|General sale||Subject to availability||Online/Phone/In-person|