Pay on the day at Bolton5 Hours ago
Nottingham Forest supporters will be able to purchase tickets on arrival at the University of Bolton Stadium when The Reds take on Bolton on Wednesday night (kick-off 8pm).
Tickets: Hull City (A)18 October 2018
Ticket details for Nottingham Forest’s trip to Hull City have now been confirmed.
Burton Albion tickets sold out16 October 2018
Tickets for Nottingham Forest's Carabao Cup fourth-round tie at Burton Albion have now sold out.
Nottingham Forest season card holders can ensure they follow The Reds across the country next season by purchasing an away membership.
Supporters who purchase a season card for the 2018-19 season can also purchase an away membership package which entitles them to an exclusive priority period when buying away tickets.
The away membership scheme is available at a cost of £35 for non-renewals or £30 for renewals and ensures season card holders will be able to purchase tickets for away matches in the first priority period.
Away memberships are now available to purchase in-person at the ticket office, by calling 0115 982 4388 or by visiting tickets.nottinghamforest.co.uk.
Nottingham Forest would like to announce a revised approach for fans to purchase tickets for away matches.
Over recent weeks a “buy online-only” initiative has been in place for the trips to Brentford, Swansea City and Blackburn Rovers.
This process was introduced as a short-term trial as the club looks at ways to make it easier for supporters to buy tickets and reduce the amount of time they are queuing or waiting on the phone.
The trial has been largely very successful and made the process of buying an away ticket for the vast majority of supporters much quicker.
However, the club does recognise that the “online-only” approach is not convenient for all and have now reviewed and refined the complete away ticket sales process to ensure that there is structure to sales and that tickets are accessible for all:
- Tickets for away fixtures will always go on sale on Fridays and at least four weeks prior to the fixture. The club may not be in possession of tickets at this point but will make every effort to assist supporters with specific needs wherever possible.
- The club will communicate details of the allocation and prices via this website at least two days before they go on sale.
- The first seven days of sale will remain “online-only” via tickets.nottinghamforest.co.uk, after which supporters will be able to purchase tickets in-person at the ticket office or by calling 0115 982 4388.
- Only supporters with accessible seating needs will be able to purchase directly from the ticket office during the “online-only” window
- Tickets will not be allocated to purchasers until the close of the season card holder window to ensure they are distributed fairly
The sales criteria framework has also been redefined so that supporters will always know when tickets will be made available and that priority will always be given to away members and season card holders.
The club also pledges that supporters who buy their tickets earliest will be allocated the best tickets that have been made available by the host club:
|On sale to||Sales period||How|
|Away members||Four days||Online only|
|Season card holders||Three days||Online only|
|Season card holders||Seven days||Online/Phone/In-person|
|Home members||Three days||Online/Phone/In-person|
|General sale||Subject to availability||Online/Phone/In-person|
We understand that you might want to jump in a car or on the train with your friends when heading to an away game but one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways of following Forest away from home is using the club's official coach travel.
Leaving from the Brian Clough Stand car park for every away game, official coach travel will help you enjoy a stress-free journey to and from the stadium, hopefully to see The Reds pick up all three points on the road!
Coach travel can even be booked at the same time as a match ticket, whether that's in the ticket office or online.
Details of coach travel for the 2018-19 season will be posted here once available.