Only a limited number of hospitality places remain available for Nottingham Forest's next home game against Hull City.
The Tigers come to The City Ground on Saturday 9th March (kick-off 3pm) and another superb atmosphere is expected as the race for the Sky Bet Championship play-offs gathers pace.
All packages in the Robin Hood Suite, 1865 Club and executive boxes have already sold out and only a handful of spaces still remain in the Legends' Lounge for the big game against Nigel Adkins's side.
A Legends' Lounge package for the Hull game includes:
- Admittance to the Legends' Lounge via the main corporate entrance in the Trent End
- Reserved seating in the viewing gallery for the game
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest
- Forest legend as your host and pre-match interview with a VIP guest
- Licensed bar prior to kick-off and until one hour after the final whistle
Prices are £50 (+VAT) for adults and £30 (+VAT) for 4-15-year-olds and supporters are encouraged to book quickly to avoid disappointment.
To purchase a package, please call the hospitality team on 0115 982 4450 or email email@example.com.