Nottingham Forest would like to announce a revised approach for fans to purchase tickets for away matches.
Over recent weeks a “buy online-only” initiative has been in place for the trips to Brentford, Swansea City and Blackburn Rovers.
This process was introduced as a short-term trial as the club looks at ways to make it easier for supporters to buy tickets and reduce the amount of time they are queuing or waiting on the phone.
The trial has been largely very successful and made the process of buying an away ticket for the vast majority of supporters much quicker.
However, the club does recognise that the “online-only” approach is not convenient for all and have now reviewed and refined the complete away ticket sales process to ensure that there is structure to sales and that tickets are accessible for all:
- Tickets for away fixtures will always go on sale on Fridays and at least four weeks prior to the fixture. The club may not be in possession of tickets at this point but will make every effort to assist supporters with specific needs wherever possible.
- The club will communicate details of the allocation and prices via this website at least two days before they go on sale.
- The first seven days of sale will remain “online-only” via tickets.nottinghamforest.co.uk, after which supporters will be able to purchase tickets in-person at the ticket office or by calling 0115 982 4388.
- Only supporters with accessible seating needs will be able to purchase directly from the ticket office during the “online-only” window
- Tickets will not be allocated to purchasers until the close of the season card holder window to ensure they are distributed fairly
The sales criteria framework has also been redefined so that supporters will always know when tickets will be made available and that priority will always be given to away members and season card holders.
The club also pledges that supporters who buy their tickets earliest will be allocated the best tickets that have been made available by the host club:
|On sale to||Sales period||How|
|Away members||Four days||Online only|
|Season card holders||Three days||Online only|
|Season card holders||Seven days||Online/Phone/In-person|
|Home members||Three days||Online/Phone/In-person|
|General sale||Subject to availability||Online/Phone/In-person|
The new system comes into operation for the upcoming visit to Middlesbrough (Saturday 6th October - 3pm). As this fixture is less than four weeks away, this will go on sale tomorrow (Tuesday 18th September).
Middlesbrough vs Nottingham Forest
Saturday 6th October - 3pm
Seniors (Over 65s): £20
Under 18s: £17
|On sale to||Date||How|
|Away members||Tuesday 18th September||Online only|
|Season card holders||Friday 21st September||Online only|
|Season card holders||Monday 24th September||Online/Phone/In-person|
|Home members||Monday 1st October||Online/Phone/In-person|
|General sale*||Tuesday 2nd October||Online/Phone/In-person|
*Subject to availability