Nottingham Forest are delighted to confirm that former England and Nottinghamshire batsman Derek Randall will be the guest speaker in the club’s upcoming cricket hospitality package.
International cricket returns to Trent Bridge in 2018 and hospitality is available at The City Ground as England face India in the first of three One-Day Internationals against Virat Kohli's team.
England will be looking to exert revenge after being on the wrong side of a 2-1 ODI series defeat in India in 2017 which saw the subsequent resignation of Alastair Cook as One-Day captain.
Cricket hospitality at The City Ground presents the perfect opportunity to treat clients, friends or family to delicious food, seats in the Radcliffe Road Stand and a gift for each guest to remember what is sure to be an incredible day.
The combination of cricket at Trent Bridge and City Ground hospitality is a truly memorable one.
England v India - Royal London One Day International - Thursday 12th July 2018
The full package includes:
- Drinks reception on arrival
- Lunch (including half a bottle of wine per person) in the Robin Hood Suite at The City Ground
- Buffet tea served in the Robin Hood Suite
- Former England and Nottinghamshire cricketer Derek Randall as guest speaker
- Secure car parking at The City Ground
- Seats in the Radcliffe Road Stand
- A gift, programme and scorecard for each guest
Price: £195pp (+VAT) or £185pp (+VAT) for a table of ten or more
To book a table or for more information, please call 0115 982 4450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.