Season card holders can take advantage of a fantastic offer to upgrade their seat to hospitality for Nottingham Forest’s clash with Brentford.
The Reds take on The Bees at The City Ground on Tuesday 10th April (kick-off 7.45pm) and you can upgrade your seat for just £15 (+VAT) to experience the Castle Club and a seat in the Trent End viewing gallery.
Under 16 season card holders can also upgrade for just £7.50 (+VAT), while existing Castle Club seasonal members can also purchase an additional ticket at £15 (+VAT) for adults and £7.50 (+VAT) for Under 16s.
The package includes:
• Access to the Castle Club
• Half-time complimentary tea and coffee
• Option to purchase meals from our home-cooked menu
• Padded seats in the Trent End viewing gallery behind glass
• Forest legend as host
• Pre-match interview with former player
• Opportunity to pre-order half-time and full-time drinks
• Matchday programme, teamsheet and betting facilities
A client reference number will be required to validate the offer. One Castle Club ticket per season card holder and one additional ticket per Castle Club member.
For more information and to upgrade your City Ground experience, contact the commercial team on 0115 982 4450 or email email@example.com.