Nottingham Forest take on Derby County on Saturday 18 March (kick-off 1pm) and there is a unique opportunity for two supporters to walk onto the pitch prior to kick-off.
Match Ball sponsorship is available providing six guests with the finest cuisine the club has to offer, an opportunity to meet past and present Forest legends as well as benefit from great brand exposure through the stadium TVs, programme advertising, on the official website and also through big screen and PA announcements.
As well as this, two members of the party will get to walk onto the pitch for what is always the biggest game of the season.
The full Match Ball sponsorship package is below or for more information contact the commercial team on 0115 982 4450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two members of the party will present the match ball to the captains on the pitch before kick-off
- Champagne reception
- Programmes for each guest
- Reserved table in the Robin Hood Suite for the whole day
- Delicious four-course meal including cheese and biscuits at full-time
- Inclusive bar for all guests (draught beers, house wines and soft drinks)
- Forest legend as host
- Reserved seating in the Peter Taylor Stand
- Presentation of a commemorative signed ball by a first-team player (subject to availability)
- Half-page advert in the matchday programme
- Adverts on the concourse screens
- Announcements on the big screens and over the PA system
- 200-word company editorial on commercial section of nottinghamforest.co.uk
- Commemorative photos of the match ball presentation
- Hospitality car parking
Match Ball sponsorship price: £1,500 +VAT (for six guests)
To enquire about becoming a match sponsor, please contact the commercial team on 0115 982 4450 or email email@example.com.