Nottingham Forest supporters have the opportunity to play out their dreams and step out on to The City Ground’s hallowed turf for a match at the end of the season.The famous pitch on Trentside is available for you and your friends to hire during an exclusive two-week window at the end of the 2016-17 Championship season between Monday 8 and Sunday 21 May.
Fans will have the chance to live a lifelong dream of running out of the same tunnel that so many Forest legends have passed through in years gone by.
The package includes the full stadium experience with use of the tunnel, dressing rooms, 888sport ball plinth, PA system and even interview rooms for post-match photos.
Prices start from £67 (+VAT) pp*, with the package including the following:
• 90-minute game on the pitch (11-a-side)
• Use of full pitch, goals, corner flags and dugouts
• Entrance to the stadium via the Players’ Entrance
• Use of changing facilities in the home and away dressing rooms
• Line up like the players in the tunnel before walking out
• Free entry for spectators to watch the game
• Free car parking on site in the Peter Taylor Stand car park
• Two squads of no more than 16 players
• Match ball provided by Nottingham Forest
• Chance to have a team photo in front of the Brian Clough Stand
• Floodlights not included
*Price based on 32 players attending
Total package cost: £2,135 (+VAT)
The event can also be expanded to include catering for your players in the Robin Hood Suite and access to a post-match cash bar for post-match celebrations.
To book or for more information please contact 0115 982 4450 or email email@example.com.