Nottingham Forest have two vacancies at the Forest Megastore to work as sales assistants on a full-time and part-time basis.
The club are looking for candidates who can deliver the highest levels of customer service in a fast-paced environment, dealing with fans and helping to create an experience they will never forget.
There is one full-time sales assistant position, working 37.5 hours per week, and one casual matchday retail assistant position, working on matchdays only, available.
Main duties will include:
• Providing the highest levels of customer service
• Processing customer transactions and orders at the tills
• Football shirt printing
• Stock room work, processing deliveries and stock replenishment
• Cleaning of the shop floor and its supporting areas
• Order dispatch and processing
• Customer service via telephone
Essential experience and personal requirements:
• Retail experience is desirable but not necessary
• Strong IT skills with an ability to understand new retail systems quickly
• The candidate must have a real focus on the customer and understand the importance of the level of service we offer
• A passion for sport would be an advantage
• They must be extremely organised and have a logical approach to work
• Applicants MUST be available to work ALL matchdays
Please send a CV and covering letter, stating your availability, to:
Or by post to:
Nottingham Forest Megastore
The City Ground
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 1 August.