Introducing the match sponsors for Nottingham Forest's Sky Bet Championship match against Rotherham United at The City Ground.Big Match Sponsor – East Midlands Trains
East Midlands Trains is a long-distance UK train operator. We serve passengers travelling to and from London, from South Yorkshire, through the East Midlands, visiting the East of England or the North.
Based in Derby, East Midlands Trains was formed on 11 November 2007, when the license to run the franchise for seven years came into operation. Our current franchise runs until 2018 and we are committed to delivering an excellent service throughout.
Over the years we have made many improvements across the business, some highlights of which include:
- £30 million train refurbishment programme
- Over 1,200 new car parking spaces at our stations
- £40 million improvement fund for stations, facilities and integrated transport
- Most punctual long distance train operating company for 4 years running
- ISO 14001 environmental standard