International cricket returns to Trent Bridge later on this year as England face the West Indies and hospitality is available at Nottingham Forest.
As England enter a new era in test-match format under the stewardship of Joe Root, the nation’s one-day side have never been more electric or dynamic to watch.
After an exhausting four-month tour of India, England will be happy to see the back of the number one batsman in the world, Virat Kohli.
There will be no respite however, as World T20 champions the West Indies visit British shores in the summer for what is sure to be an exhilarating one-day international series.
Cricket hospitality at The City Ground presents the perfect opportunity to treat clients, friends or family to delicious food, seats in the Radcliffe Road Stand and a gift for each guest to remember what is sure to be an incredible day. The combination of cricket at Trent Bridge and City Ground hospitality is a truly memorable one.
England v West Indies - Royal London One Day International - Thursday 21 September 2017
The full package includes:
- Glass of champagne on arrival
- Lunch (including half a bottle of wine per person) in the Robin Hood Suite at The City Ground
- Buffet tea served in the Robin Hood Suite
- A guest speaker
- Secure car parking at The City Ground
- Seats in the Radcliffe Road Stand
- A gift, programme and scorecard for each guest
Price: £165pp (+VAT) or £155pp (+VAT) for a table of ten or more