Nottingham Forest host Blackburn Rovers in a crucial Sky Bet Championship clash on Friday afternoon and the Big Match Sponsorship package for the game is now available.
Tony Mowbray's side come to The City Ground on Friday (kick-off 3pm) and the game is an important one for both sides as they look to take three important points in the battle for Sky Bet Championship survival.
Big Match Sponsorship is the showpiece of Forest hospitality and the perfect mix of business and pleasure and is now available for the Blackburn Rovers game.
The eight-person package includes a full ‘behind the scenes’ tour of The City Ground from Forest legends John Thompson, John O’Hare and Jason Lee, a champagne reception with all-inclusive bar, luxury seating near the halfway line, the finest cuisine at The City Ground, as well as some powerful advertising and a special gift presented by a first-team player.
Big Match Sponsorship includes (for eight guests):
- Champagne reception and welcome from Forest legends
- Exclusive 'behind the scenes' tour of The City Ground
- Delicious four-course meal
- Cheese and biscuits at full-time
- Inclusive bar for all guests (draught beers, house wines and soft drinks)
- Premium seats near the halfway line and exclusive use of the Sponsors' Lounge
- Programme and souvenir for each guest
- Presentation of a commemorative gift by a first-team player (subject to availability)
- Commemorative photos of player presentation
- Pick the official ‘Man of the Match’, with announcements on the big screen and PA
- Full-page programme advert
- 200-word company editorial on commercial section of official Nottingham Forest website
- Premium hospitality car parking
Big Match Sponsorship price: £1,600 + VAT
For more information or to book, please contact the commercial team on 0115 982 4450 or email email@example.com.