Nottingham Forest are pleased to confirm details of the Big Match Sponsorship package for the upcoming home game against Newcastle United at The City Ground.
The Magpies come to Trentside to contest a league fixture for the first time since 2009 and Forest will be aiming to topple the league leaders in front of a sizeable home crowd.
The eight-person package includes a full ‘behind the scenes’ tour of The City Ground from Forest legends John Thompson, John O’Hare and Jason Lee, a champagne reception with all-inclusive bar, luxury seating near the halfway line, the finest cuisine at The City Ground, as well as some powerful advertising and a special gift presented by a first-team player.
Big Match Sponsorship includes (for eight guests):
- Champagne reception and welcome from Forest legends
- Exclusive 'behind the scenes' tour of The City Ground
- Delicious four-course meal
- Cheese and biscuits at full-time
- Inclusive bar for all guests (draught beers, house wines and soft drinks)
- Premium seats near the halfway line and exclusive use of the Sponsors' Lounge
- Programme and souvenir for each guest
- Presentation of a commemorative gift by a first-team player (subject to availability)
- Commemorative photos of player presentation
- Pick the official ‘Man of the Match’, with announcements on the big screen and PA
- Company logo on the front of the matchday programme
- Full-page programme advert
- 200-word company editorial on commercial section of official Nottingham Forest website
- Premium hospitality car parking
Big Match Sponsorship price: £3,150 + VAT
For more information or to book, please contact the commercial team on 0115 982 4450 or email email@example.com.