Following consultation with supporters, Nottingham Forest have increased their allocation of tickets for the 150th anniversary gala dinner.An additional package has been made available for the event, which will be held at the East Midlands Conference Centre on 2 May.
The new silver package, which includes a three-course meal, champagne reception and commemorative programme, is priced £75 + VAT per person.
To book a place, call 0115 982 4450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Season ticket holders can also apply for free tickets to the event by emailing their favourite Forest story to email@example.com. 25 winners will be selected at random to each win a pair of tickets.
It has also been confirmed that the Nottingham Forest Supporters Club will be presenting a Fan of the Year award at the dinner.
Sponsorship packages and diamond tables for the event have sold out.
The awards to be presented are:
· Goodman Corporate Finance: Player of the Season
· Premier Electrical Services: Goal of the Season
· John Pye: Players’ Player
· Greene King: Top Goal Scorer
· LNC Electrical Services: Apprentice of the Year
· Motorpoint: Best Ever Goal at The City Ground
· David Dunne: Lifetime Achievement
· Nottingham Forest Supporters Club: Fan of the Year