Nottingham Forest are looking for a number of casual retail assistants to join their team.
They will be at the sharp end of the business, dealing with fans and helping to create a positive experience they will never forget.
Duties will include:
- Providing the highest levels of customer service
- Processing customer transactions and orders at the tills
- Football shirt printing
- Stock room work, processing deliveries and stock replenishment
- Cleaning of the shop floor and its supporting areas
- Order dispatch and processing
- Customer service via telephone and web
Essential experience/competencies and personal requirements:
- Retail experience is desirable but not necessary
- Strong IT skills with an ability to understand new retail systems quickly
- A passion for sport – particularly football
- The candidate must have a focus on the customer and understand the importance of the level of service Forest offer
- They must be extremely organised and have a logical approach to work
- Applicants must be available to work all matchdays
Nottingham Forest Megastore
The City Ground
The deadline for applications is 15 July.