Nottingham Forest supporters can get closer to the club than ever before by sponsoring a player for the 2016-17 Sky Bet Championship season.
Several players are available to sponsor including new signings Thomas Lam, Hildeberto Pereira, Damien Perquis and Stephen Henderson as well as first-team regulars Eric Lichaj (away) and Jamie Ward (away).
Sponsors will have the opportunity to meet their player and the rest of the squad at the 2017 Player Sponsors’ Lunch, receive a match-worn shirt, enjoy Robin Hood Suite hospitality at a game and see their name in the programme, on the big screens and on nottinghamforest.co.uk.
Player sponsorship is priced £745 + VAT.
The package includes:
- Meet the sponsored player and the rest of the squad at the 2017 Player Sponsors’ Lunch
- Receive the player’s match-worn shirt, framed photograph of player/shirt presentation and an action shot of the player
- Two Robin Hood Suite hospitality tickets for any league game (excluding gold-rated fixtures)
- Company logo/personal acknowledgement with link to website on player profile page of nottinghamforest.co.uk
- Company logo/personal acknowledgment alongside sponsored player on player sponsors page of every home matchday programme
- Company logo/personal acknowledgement next to sponsored player on the big screens at every home game
To watch the video from the 2016 Player Sponsors’ Lunch, click here