Nottingham Forest’s 2016-17 membership schemes are now available to purchase.
The popular NFFC and away memberships can be purchased online at tickets.nottinghamforest.co.uk
, in-person at the ticket office or by calling 0115 982 4388.
Benefits of the memberships include:
2016-17 NFFC membership
- Exclusive priority purchase period on home league match tickets
- Exclusive priority purchase period on cup games and any play-off fixtures
- Priority purchase on away match tickets (subject to availability)
- Minimum of £20* discount throughout the season on home league match tickets
- Special members' discount events in the City Ground megastore
- Designated 'friends and family' matches for extra ticket purchase
- Other benefits throughout the season
Price - £30
*Discount applied to cost of multiple match tickets and will accumulate to the minimum value of £20
2016-17 away membership
Away membership is available to 2016-17 home season ticket holders only. Away members will have a priority period in which to purchase their ticket.
Away members may be prioritised further according to the number of away matches attended. Away membership entitles supporters to purchase one match ticket only and does not guarantee an additional ticket if tickets reach the home season ticket priority stage.
The away membership scheme is available at a cost of £35 for non-renewals or £30 for renewals purchased before the first game of the season.
Renewal - £30
New - £35
Other schemes now available: 2016-17 away season tickets, Junior Reds membership and Forest Foundation membership. Click here for full information.
2016-17 season tickets
2016-17 season tickets are back on sale, with all unclaimed seats now available. The early bird price will continue to be applied, representing a 5% discount on last season, until further notice.