Nottingham Forest player sponsorship is available for the rest of the season at £745 + VAT.
There are seven players available to sponsor for the remainder of the 2015-16 campaign including new signings Jonny Williams and Kyle Ebecilio who both recently joined the club.
Perfect for die-hard supporters or businesses looking for extra exposure, player sponsorship provides a host of benefits:
- Opportunity to meet sponsored player and the rest of the first-team squad at the 2016 player sponsors' lunch
- The player’s match-worn shirt (home shirt if home sponsor, away shirt if away sponsor)
- Two Robin Hood Suite hospitality tickets for any league match (excluding Wolves and Derby fixtures)
- Company logo (with link through to website) or personal name on player profile page of nottinghamforest.co.uk
- Company logo or personal name alongside sponsored player on player sponsors page of every home matchday programme
- Company name or personal name next to sponsored player on the big screens at every home game
Players available include:
Daniel Pinillos (away)
Jorge Grant (away)
Jonny Williams (home/away)
Kyle Ebecilio (home/away)
Dimitar Evtimov (home/away)
Kelvin Wilson (home/away)