The Burnley match (Tuesday 20 October, kick-off 7.45pm) presents Nottingham Forest supporters with their last chance to experience Match Ball sponsorship this year.The ultimate matchday package enables a supporter and their guest to walk on to the hallowed City Ground turf to present the match ball to the captains and officials moments before kick-off.
Goosebumps are sure to be tingling as Mull of Kintyre is belted out while they walk off the field towards their seats in the Peter Taylor Stand.
Forest v Burnley Match Ball sponsorship package includes:
- You and a guest present the match ball on the pitch before kick-off
- Full hospitality for six guests in the Robin Hood Suite
- All-inclusive bar with a champagne reception
- Four-course meal for each guest
- Seats in the Peter Taylor Stand
- Programme and souvenir for each guest
- Commemorative photos of match ball presentation
- Match ball signed by the first team presented by a first-team player or Forest legend after the game
- Jason Lee as host with a pre-match interview from Gareth Taylor
Advertising is also included:
- A half-page advert within the official matchday programme
- Adverts on the concourse screens around the ground
- Logo on the official www.nottinghamforest.co.uk match report
- PA and Big Screen announcements
Price: £960 (+VAT)
Should you wish to take up this opportunity, please contact Robin on 0115 982 4312 or email@example.com.