Opportunities are now available to join Nottingham Forest's matchday staff and in the process help raise funds for the club's academy.
The Forest Foundation is now recruiting matchday draw sellers for the 2015-16 season, with opportunities for individuals to gain experience whilst earning commission.
Why become a matchday draw seller?
- Commission paid on all sales
- Experience and involvement at a professional football venue
- Development of skills and experience
- See behind the scenes at Nottingham Forest Football Club
Matchday draw sellers must:
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be honest, reliable and enthusiastic
- Commit to attending the majority of home games
- Have an outgoing personality