Nottingham Forest are offering supporters new concourse catering options for Saturday’s visit of Sheffield Wednesday.
Following consultation with supporters, the club and their catering partner Azure have decided to freshen up the matchday menu.
As a result, the following options will be available on Saturday:
- Popcorn in the Family Stand
- Chicken curry, rice and naan bread
- 100 complimentary raisin boxes in the Family Stand
- ‘Rollover’ hotdogs
- Pie and hot drink for £4 until 2.30pm
- Carlsberg and IPA bottles for £2 until 2.30pm
Customer service personnel in hi-vis vests will be on hand to answer supporters’ catering queries.
Please note – availability of some items is restricted to certain areas of the ground.
Tickets for the Owls clash are still available and can be purchased in-store at the ticket office, online at tickets.nottinghamforest.co.uk
or by calling 0115 982 4388.