Mascot hospitality has been very popular this season and now only four games remain available for the once-in-a-lifetime package.Matches against Wigan (Wednesday 11 February, kick-off 7.45pm), Bolton (Saturday 21 February, kick-off 3pm), Bournemouth (Wednesday 25 February, kick-off 7.45pm) and Rotherham (Wednesday 18 March, kick-off 7.45pm) present supporters with the final chances to give the young Forest fan in their life a day they will never forget.
The mascot hospitality package, priced £600 + VAT, includes:
- Full Nottingham Forest replica kit for the mascot
- Pre-match photographs with the Forest first team in the home changing room
- Mascot will walk out on to the pitch with the teams ahead of kick-off
- Mascot will take part in kick-about on the pitch while the players warm up
- Commemorative photograph with the captains and officials on the halfway line
- Seats for the match and Robin Hood Suite hospitality for four guests
- Gift for each guest
*Children must be between the ages of 7-12.
For more information or to book, please contact Caz Nguyen in the commercial team on 0115 982 4450 or email email@example.com.