Nottingham Forest are exclusively offering Chamber of Commerce members the opportunity to purchase Castle Club hospitality at half-price for either the game against Wigan or Bournemouth.
Nottingham Forest v Wigan Athletic (Saturday 11 February, kick-off 7.45pm)
Nottingham Forest v Bournemouth (Saturday 25 February, kick-off 7.45pm)
Hosted in the Pitch Sports Diner, Castle Club hospitality gives you the chance to enjoy the biggest private bar at The City Ground (open from 5pm and closes at 10.30pm), as well as a fantastic padded seat behind glass in the Trent End viewing gallery to catch the big game in style.
The evening is hosted by Forest legend John O’Hare and the package also includes a matchday programme with teamsheet, as well as a pre-match interview with a special Forest guest.
Your hospitality package includes:
- Padded seat in Trent End viewing gallery
- Access to Pitch Sports Diner
- Opportunity to purchase meals from diner menu
- Forest legend as host
- Pre-match interview with former player
- Opportunity to pre-order half-time and full-time drinks
- Matchday programme and team sheet
Price: £30 (including VAT)
To book, call Robin on 0115 982 4312 or email email@example.com