Nottingham Forest’s Robin Hood Suite has undergone a complete renovation for the 2014-15 campaign.The entire suite underwent a thorough modernisation process during one of the international breaks, which saw a new state-of-the-art bar fitted, the ceiling and carpets refurbished and the interior redecorated in honour of past Forest legends.
Supporters wishing to try out the new-look facility and rub shoulders with Forest players past and present can do so with a Robin Hood Suite hospitality package, with prices starting from £70 + VAT for adults and £50 + VAT for Under 12s for certain matches.
(NFFC season ticket-holders entitled to £15 discount per season ticket upgrade).
The Robin Hood Suite package includes:
- Two-course pre-match meal with reserved, personalised table for the whole day/evening
- Seating in The Main Stand
- Opportunity to meet first-team players after the match (subject to availability)
- Forest legend as host (John O’Hare, Nigel Jemson or Jason Lee)
- Exclusive interview with a special guest
- Licensed pay bar with the option to set up a bar tab
- Opportunity to avoid queues by pre-ordering half-time & full-time drinks
- Personal betting services
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
- Hospitality car parking (subject to availability and additional cost)
For a full list of Nottingham Forest hospitality packages, click here.
To book or for more information, call the Commercial team on 0115 982 4450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.