BIG MATCH SPONSORS - KITBAG
Kitbag are Europe's leading sports online retailer, Kitbag.com, and bring you the most exciting and innovative sporting products from the biggest football brands on the planet - all available from one destination.
WE ARE THE GAME. We love football as much as you do which is why we provide a comprehensive choice of Football Boots, Football Equipment, Football Kits, Team Wear, Replica Football Shirts, Football Trainers, Football Accessories, Football Clothing, Training Wear and Base Layer ranges all available online at Kitbag.com and unrivalled on the high street.BEST OF THE BEST. We've all the official replica football shirts from the biggest clubs throughout England and Europe, from the Premier League and Championship to La Liga, the Europa League to the Champions League, and the European Championship to the African Cup of Nations.
PROVEN TO PERFORM. Our experienced and knowledgeable customer services team is always on hand to offer you the very best service. We've added a quick and simple pop out user interface so you can view best-selling kit and equipment and refine your search and our zoom viewer gets you closer to the products, so you can see exactly what you are buying. It's all part of the new look Kitbag.com. FAST AND EASY. Forget shopping on the high street, Kitbag.com offers hassle free shopping at the click of a mouse. It's easy, it's fast, it's secure and it's 24/7. Spend over £50 and you can enjoy free standard delivery throughout the UK, plus, we offer a global delivery service, too. So wherever you are in the world, we'll make sure you can enjoy the benefits of Kitbag.com with products dispatched direct to your door.
WE ARE KITBAG.COM. WE ARE DESTINATION FOOTBALL.
MATCH BALL SPONSORS – PUKKA PIES
Pukka Pies is an independent company with a passion for pies. They are made with the finest ingredients by dedicated and caring people. They are full filled in light pastry; they taste great and have true flavours. The proof is in the eating. Try one... don't compromise!
- Pukka Pies were founded in 1963 by Trevor Storer as a one man band making pies one day and selling them the next. 49 years later Mr Storer remains the company chairman.
- Originally, the company was named Trevor Storer's Handmade Pie Company and renamed Pukka Pies one year later.
- His first creation was the Steak and Kidney Pie and it was Trevor's wife Valerie who produced the recipe for the Chicken and Mushroom Pie which, like all the other pies, remains the same recipe today.
- Pukka Pies have always been based in Leicestershire.
- Today Pukka Pies make over 60 million pies a year.
- Pukka Pies employ over 280 members of staff at their factory in Syston, Leicestershire
- Pukka Pies are the proud sponsors of the official England Football Supporters Band and of leading national women's hockey team Leicester Ladies, who have many International and Olympians in their squad.
- Pukka Pies use only the best ingredients from trusted suppliers with whom they enjoy excellent working relationships. Pukka Pies settle all invoices within 7 working days.
- The entire range of products is free from preservatives and hydrogenated fats and is made with only the finest quality ingredients.
- Pukka Pies are the nation’s favourite brand of hot pies. Pukka Pies are brand leader in both the retail and foodservice market sectors.
- Pukka Pies have strong links with sport and supply pies and savouries to over 40 football clubs across the Premier, League, Football League and Conference.
- Pukka Pies over the past year have donated nearly 68,000 pies to underprivileged people as part of their support of the national UK charity FareShare.
VIP – Aspex UK
Aspex UK were formed in the early part of 2006 and are recognised as one of the market leaders, innovators and strongest performers within the distribution of architectural ironmongery to the construction industry.
The group has continuously expanded and as well as architectural ironmongery, we can now supply a total solution including doorsets through Aspex Doorsets, access control and automatics through Aspex Security, and washroom fittings through Aspex washrooms, our aim is to offer specifiers & contractors a total solution.
Aspex Doorsets, offer a wide range of bespoke and standard performance doorset solutions, in either timber or steel, to the health, education, commercial & residential market, with fully integrated ironmongery solutions.
Aspex Security was established last year and has a growing reputation as an installer of integrated access control systems and automatic door operators, we employ our own highly trained engineers who can install very complex access control systems and automatic door operators.
Aspex Washrooms provide Architects, designers, building owners, facility managers and construction professionals a full-range of high-quality washroom products that are easy to install, even easier to use, and exceptionally durable.
For more information please contact us or visit our web-site.
T: 0116 278 3506
VIP – The Online Machinery Network
www.IndustrialMachines.net is an online marketing platform allowing both buyers and sellers worldwide to connect directly on a business to business basis. 1000’s of machines are available on our website, which is owned and advertised by hundreds of stockists; across different industrial sectors including Metalwork, Construction, Printing, Plastics, Textiles, Woodworking, Glass, Power Generation, Welding, Agriculture, Lifting and many more! We do not charge any commissions on successful sales generated through our network, and we are attracting visitors from 98% of the World’s countries.
www.IMExportServices.co.uk is a West Midlands based company who specialise in bespoke timber packing cases, crates and cradles. We can pack on or offsite within the UK and Europe, as well as providing complete turn-key solutions. All timber products are manufactured from ISPM15 certified heat treated timber (Forestry Commission marked) and timber certificates provided to prove your packaging is eligible for international shipping. There are many different levels of packing that we can offer, from basic and cost effective, to fully export packed close board cases; supported with vacuum sealed bags and silica gel. We can also use additional detection methods such as Shock-Watch & Tilt-Watch Indicators, and In-Pact Vibration Cushions. Call for a quote on 01527 525 855.