Chamber of Commerce members can purchase Castle Club hospitality at half-price for Nottingham Forest v Charlton Athletic at The City Ground (Saturday 6 December, kick-off 3pm).
The package is usually priced at £60 but is available at £30 exclusively for all Chamber members.
Castle Club Hospitality
Hosted in the Pitch Sports Diner, you can enjoy the biggest private bar at The City Ground, which is open from 12pm and closes at 6pm.
You may choose to order from our home-cooked diner menu before taking your seat in our fantastic Trent End viewing gallery.
The day is hosted by Forest legend Kenny Burns and also includes a matchday programme with teamsheet, as well as a pre-match interview with a special Forest guest.
Your hospitality package includes:
- Padded seat in Trent End viewing gallery
- Access to Pitch Sports Diner
- Opportunity to purchase meals from diner menu
- Forest legend as host
- Pre-match interview with former player
- Opportunity to pre-order half-time and full-time drinks
- Matchday programme and teamsheet
Price: £30 (including VAT)