How does an individual or organisation apply for a charity donation from Nottingham Forest Football Club?All charity requests received during a month will be placed into our monthly charity draw. To qualify for our monthly charity draw you will be required to complete all the fields on our Charity Request Form. All requests must be registered at least 24 hours before the last Friday of each month.
Each month we will give away the following prizes:
- Three Nottingham Forest footballs signed by the current first team squad
- Five Nottingham Forest team photographs signed by the current first team squad
- One pair of complimentary hospitality tickets to a nominated fixture
- Five pairs of complimentary match tickets to a nominated fixture
- A tour of The City Ground for four on a selected date
All prizes relating to a fixture are valid for one match only and are subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
The winners, once known, will be contacted with further details. Due to the amount of requests we receive we will only notify the winners of each draw. We do not roll forward the applications, however, if you wish to apply again you are most welcome.
Charity Request Form