Nottingham Forest’s international contingent will be spread far and wide around the globe over the next couple of weeks.The Reds have no fewer than five members of their first team squad away on national duty:
- Dexter Blackstock has linked-up with Antigua & Barbuda ahead of their World Cup qualifiers against USA and Jamaica.
- Simon Cox is in the Republic of Ireland squad for their qualifiers against Germany and the Faroe Islands.
- Adlene Guedioura has been included in the Algeria squad for the second leg of their African Cup of Nations qualifier against Libya. Algeria lead 1-0 after the first leg.
- Henri Lansbury is preparing with the England Under 21 squad for their Euro 2013 play-off double header against Serbia.
- Dimitar Evtimov has been called up for a five-day training camp with the Bulgarian Under 21 squad in Sofia.