1. The Promoter, FL Interactive Limited (Company number 4112553), is offering the prize for this prize draw competition.
2. This promotion is being run across the official websites of the following clubs: Burnley Football Club, Hull City AFC, Peterborough United, Barnet Football Club, Exeter City FC, Derby County, Norwich City, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Cheltenham Town, Coventry City. hereafter referred to as the "Clubs".
3. This promotion is a prize draw and no purchase is necessary. Entry is automatic when you register to receive the official newsletter of one of the above Clubs during the applicable Registration Period for one of those Clubs, as described below, and agree to accept these terms and conditions.
4. Entrants should note that each Club will be operating their own specific Registration Period during which entries associated with that Club for the prize draw will be permitted, see clause 7 below. Only once all Registration Periods for all Clubs have closed, all valid entries across the Clubs will then be entered into a single draw to win one of the prizes described below. The draw will in any event take place no later than 31st August 2012.
5. The prizes available are: First Prize:
a. one new Apple iPad [16GB];
b. Second Prizes: five complimentary 12 month subscriptions to an official Club “player” premium content service; and
c. Third Prizes: twenty complimentary 6 month subscriptions to an official Club “player” premium content service.
If you are selected to win a complimentary subscription to the official Club "player" service, the subscription you will receive will be for the Club for which you have registered to receive the official club newsletter.
6. Only one prize is available per winner, no cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control. The prize is subject to availability and change.
7. The prize draw is only open to those who have registered to receive one of the Clubs' official newsletter during the applicable Registration Period for that Club. The Registration Period for CLUB is between 12:00 (GMT) X and 23.59 (GMT) X July and only entries received during that Registration Period will be entered into the competition.
8. Entries received for any particular Club outside of the applicable Registration Period for that Club will not be valid.
9. The prize draw is not open to:
a. employees of: The Football League, the Promoter, any Club (or other club which has appointed the Promoter to operate its official website), their affiliates or contractors; and/or
b. family members of any of the persons listed in paragraph (a) above.
10. Winners will be independently selected at random from all valid entries across the Clubs received during the applicable Registration Periods.
11. Entry is limited to one per person.
12. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason.
13. By entering, all participants agree to abide by each and all of these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an admission.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
15. The winner of the prize draw will be notified via email. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available within a reasonable time period, we reserve the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this competition except with the prize winners.
16. Any queries and comments should be directed in writing to FL Interactive Prize Draw, c/o The Football League, 30 Gloucester Place, W1U 8FL. Full details of the prize and the name of the competition winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to such address within 30 days of the closing date.
17. The Promoter will retain any email address and other contact information supplied for the purposes of:
a. administering this prize draw;
b. deliver the official club newsletter; and
c. send you other marketing materials on behalf of the Promoter and the applicable Club.
We will not, unless you consent otherwise, provide your details to third parties. However, this promise shall not in any way negate or modify any consents you have previously supplied to any individual club website regarding communications from that Club (or club).
18. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.