Skip to main content Skip to site footer

Company Details

Name: Nottingham Forest Football Club Limited

Address: The City Ground, Pavilion Road, Nottingham, NG2 5FJ

Company Number: 1630402

VAT registration number: 706 5108 57

Club Ownership: NF Football Investments Ltd

Ultimate Owners: For the purposes of the EFL regulations, Nottingham Forest Football Club Limited confirm that the ownership details of the club are as follows:

Nottingham Forest Football Club Limited is solely owned by NF Football Investments Limited. Evangelos Marinakis owns 80% of the issued share capital of NF Football Investments Limited and Sokratis Kominakis owns the remaining 20% of the issued share capital in NF Football Investments Limited.
 
Last updated: 13/07/2017