Robin Hood Suite
The Robin Hood Suite is one of the club’s most luxurious surroundings. Upon being greeted by your matchday host, take time to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the suite. The impeccable service of the lounge creates genuine warmth and the perfect setting to talk business, make new contacts or simply relax with friends.
With Nottingham Forest as your host you will receive an elite matchday experience that includes a two-course meal, a Forest legend as host as well as a pre-match interview with a former player. This is all before taking your seat within the Peter Taylor Stand to enjoy the game but once the action on the pitch stops, the excitement of the Robin Hood Suite continues as you will gain post-match insight from a first-team player*.
*Subject to availability
Your seasonal membership includes:
- Admittance to the Robin Hood Suite via the Peter Taylor Stand reception located in the Peter Taylor Stand
- Reserved seating in the Peter Taylor Stand, Block E1 for all first-team home league games
- A two-course meal will be served prior to the match
- Complimentary half-time drink (bottled beer, house wine, soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest
- Forest legend as your host
- Pre-match interview with Matchday VIP guest
- Post-match Man of the Match interview (subject to availability)
- Priority seat booking for home FA Cup, Carabao Cup and play-off matches
- Ticket priority for away games, subject to availability
- Licensed bar prior to kick-off and until one hour after the final whistle
- 10% discount off club merchandise in The City Ground megastore
2020-21 renewal price
Adult - £1,480 (+VAT) per person
Under 12 - £1,130 (+VAT) per person
Dress code - Please note that there is a dress code of smart, casual attire. No football shirts and no ripped jeans are permitted. Smart trainers only. We would therefore be very grateful if you could inform your guests accordingly.