Our most luxurious package presents premium cuisine and the very best seats in the ground alongside the Chairman, Directors and special guests.
Enjoy the club’s finest dining within the Robin Hood Suite and end each matchday with a selection of cheese and biscuits and an interview with a first-team player* for a truly memorable occasion.
*Subject to availability
Your seasonal membership includes:
- Admittance to the Directors’ Club via the Peter Taylor Stand reception located in the Peter Taylor Stand
- Reserved table in the Robin Hood Suite
- Reserved seating in the Directors’ Box for all first-team home league games
- Four-course meal
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet at all first-team home league games.
- Option to pre-order half-time and full-time drinks
- Complimentary tea and coffee served throughout the day
- First home match in the FA Cup and Carabao Cup included (seat only). This is non-transferable and only relates to the first home match in each competition
- Priority seat booking for home FA Cup, Carabao Cup and play-off matches subject to availability and specific matches attended (specified by Nottingham Forest)
- Complimentary gift per membership
- Ticket priority for away games, subject to availability
- Forest legend as your host
- Pre-match interview with Matchday VIP guest
- Post-match Man of the Match interview (subject to availability)
- Licensed bar pre-match and until one hour after the final whistle
- One car parking space in the Peter Taylor Stand car park (subject to availability). The club request that you display your hanger at all times
- 10% discount off club merchandise in The City Ground megastore
2019-20 earlybird price
£2,415 (+VAT) per person
Dress code - Please note that strict dress standards do apply of collar and tie. Persons wearing jeans, t-shirts or trainers will not be allowed admission to the Directors’ Box. Therefore, I would be very grateful if you could inform your guests accordingly. Football shirts are not permitted.
To discuss the package and for new enquires please email email@example.com or call 0115 982 4450.