Our most luxurious package presents premium cuisine and the very best seats in the ground alongside the Chairman, Directors and special guests.
Enjoy the club’s finest dining within the Robin Hood Suite and end each matchday with a selection of cheese and biscuits and an interview with a first-team player* for a truly memorable occasion.
*Subject to availability
Your membership includes:
- Reserved table in the Robin Hood Suite
- Reserved seating in the Directors’ Box
- Four-course meal
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet at all first-team home league games
- You will have the option to pre order half-time and full-time drinks to enjoy in the Robin Hood Suite at your reserved table
- First home match in the FA Cup and Carabao Cup included (seat only). This is non-transferable and only relates to the first home match in each competition.
- Priority seat booking for home FA Cup, Carabao Cup and play-off matches subject to availability and specific matches attended (specified by Nottingham Forest)
- Complimentary gift per membership.
- Ticket priority for away games, subject to availability and specific matches attended (specified byy Nottingham Forest)
- Forest legend as your host and pre-match interview with VIP guest
- Post-match first-team player interview (subject to availability)
- Half-time refreshments
- Licensed bar from three hours prior to kick-off until one hour after the final whistle (Robin Hood Suite)
- Post-match player interview (subject to availability)
- One car parking space in the Peter Taylor Stand car park (subject to availability). Designated spaces will no longer be issued and car parking will be allocated on arrival. The club request that you display your hanger at all times
- Personal betting services in the lounges
- 10% discount off club merchandise in the City Ground Megastore
2018-19 discount period (up until 5pm on Friday 15th June 2018)
£2,190 (+VAT) per person
2018-19 (new members) from Monday 18th June 2018
£2,400 (+VAT) per person
Dress code - Please note that the strict dress standards do apply of collar and tie.
Persons wearing jeans, t-shirts or trainers will not be allowed admission to the Directors’ Box.
Football shirts are not permitted