Castle Club hospitality captures the very essence of Nottingham Forest, combining a friendly atmosphere with a genuine passion for football.
Immerse yourself in the pre-match build up by enjoying the option of our home-cooked dinner menu before taking your seats in the world-famous Trent End, located in the viewing gallery you will get a unique vantage point of the action.
Your membership includes:
- Admittance to Castle Club via the main corporate entrance in the Trent End
- Reserved seating in the viewing gallery for all first-team home league games
- Priority seat booking for home FA Cup, Carabao Cup and play-off matches subject to availability and specific matches attended (specified by Nottingham Forest)
- Ticket priority for away games, subject to availability and specific matches attended (specified by Nottingham Forest)
- Complimentary matchday programmes and team sheets for each guest
- Forest legend as your host and pre-match interview with VIP guest
- Licensed bar prior to kick-off and until one hour after the final whistle
- Option to reserve a table should you wish to purchase meals in the designated members area. This is subject to availability and must be booked on a match-by-match basis at least 72 hours prior to kick-off
- Personal betting services in the lounges
- 10% discount off club merchandise in the City Ground Megastore
- For the 2018-19 season, the Castle Club bar area will be shared with seasonal lounge and match-by-match bookers. An exclusive, member-only area will be reserved for your use.
2018-19 discount period (up until 5pm on Friday 15th June 2018)
Adults - £510 (+VAT) per person and Under 16s - £215 (+VAT) per person
2018-19 (new members) from Monday 18th June 2018
Adults - £560 (+VAT) per person and Under 16s - £235 (+VAT) per person
Dress code - Jeans, trainers and (home) football shirts are permitted.