The 1865 Club places you at the very heart of the action. Enjoy our contemporary hospitality facility that embodies the rich heritage of the two-time European Cup winners.
Enjoy luxurious padded seats located on the halfway line that offer commanding panoramic views of The City Ground and complete your matchday experience by listening to an exclusive interview with a first-team player.
Your seasonal membership includes:
- Admittance to the 1865 Club via the Peter Taylor Stand reception located in the Peter Taylor Stand
- Reserved seating in the 1865 enclosure, for all first-team home league games
- Priority seat booking for home FA Cup, Carabao Cup and play-off matches subject to availability and specific matches attended (specified by Nottingham Forest)
- Ticket priority for away games, subject to availability
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest
- Complimentary half-time drink (bottled beer, house wine, soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Forest legend as your host
- Pre-match interview with VIP guest
- Post-match first-team player interview (subject to availability)
- Meals available to purchase from the 1865 menu
- Complimentary half-time tea, coffee and biscuits
- Licensed bar prior to kick-off and until one hour after the final whistle
- 10% discount off club merchandise in The City Ground megastore
2020-21 renewal price
£1,450 (+VAT) per person
Dress code - Please note that there is a dress standard in the 1865 Club of smart but casual attire. Smart, tailored shorts are permitted with smart footwear (no open toes). The club reserves the right to refuse admission to guests who are not dressed appropriately, and we would be very grateful if you could inform your guests accordingly.
To discuss the package and for new enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 982 4450.