Robin Hood Suite
The Robin Hood Suite is one of the club’s most luxurious surroundings. Upon being greeted by your matchday host, take time to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the suite. The impeccable service of the lounge creates genuine warmth and the perfect setting to talk business, make new contacts or simply relax with friends.
With Nottingham Forest as your host you will receive an elite matchday experience that includes a two-course meal, a Forest legend as host as well as a pre-match interview with a former player. This is all before taking your seat within the Peter Taylor Stand to enjoy the game but once the action on the pitch stops, the excitement of the Robin Hood Suite continues as you will gain post-match insight from a first-team player*.
*Subject to availability
Your membership includes:
- Admittance to the Robin Hood Suite
- Reserved seating in the Peter Taylor Stand - Block E1
- Reserved table in the Robin Hood Suite during the afternoon/evening
- A two-course meal prior to the match
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
- Complimentary matchday programmes and teamsheets for each guest
- Forest legend as your host and pre-match interview with VIP guest
- Post-match first-team player interview (subject to availability)
- Licensed bar prior to kick-off and until one hour after the final whistle
Matchday prices for the 2019-20 season:
Bronze fixture: £85 + VAT p.p.
Silver fixture: £110 + VAT p.p.
Gold fixture: £135 + VAT p.p.
Platinum fixture: £160 + VAT p.p.
Bronze fixture: £65 + VAT p.p.
Silver fixture: £85 + VAT p.p.
Gold fixture: £120 + VAT p.p.
Platinum fixture: £130 + VAT p.p.
Packages purchased on the day of the game are subject to a 10% price increase.
Dress code - Please note that there is a dress code of smart, casual attire. No football shirts and no ripped jeans are permitted. Smart trainers only.
To purchase a package, please call the hospitality team on 0115 982 4450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To avoid disappointment please note that for all matchday packages, we cannot guarantee you specific seats - we will of course, take into account your requests at time of booking.
However, throughout the course of the season we will still be taking seasonal bookings and seasonal members will take priority over individual matchday bookings.
In this instance, we will always allocate you the best seats available.