The 1865 Club places you at the very heart of the action. Enjoy our contemporary hospitality facility that embodies the rich heritage of the two-time European Cup winners.
Enjoy luxurious padded seats located on the halfway line that offer commanding panoramic views of The City Ground and complete your matchday experience by listening to an exclusive interview with a first-team player.
Your membership includes:
- Admittance to the 1865 Suite and reserved seating in the 1865 enclosure within the Peter Taylor Stand
- Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet for each guest
- Forest legend as your host and pre-match interview with VIP guest
- Post-match interview with a first-team player (subject to availability)
- Meals available to purchase from a bistro menu
- Complimentary half-time tea, coffee and biscuits
- Licensed bar prior to kick-off and until one hour after the final whistle
Matchday prices for the 2019-20 season:
Bronze fixture: £80 + VAT p.p.
Silver fixture: £105 + VAT p.p.
Gold fixture: £130 + VAT p.p.
Platinum fixture: £155 + VAT p.p.
Packages purchased on the day of the game are subject to a 10% price increase.
Dress code - Please note that there is a dress standard in the 1865 Club of smart but casual attire. Smart, tailored shorts are permitted with smart footwear (no open toes). The club reserves the right to refuse admission to guests who are not dressed appropriately.
Football shirts are not permitted
To purchase a package, please call the hospitality team on 0115 982 4450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To avoid disappointment please note that for all matchday packages, we cannot guarantee you specific seats - we will of course, take into account your requests at time of booking.
However, throughout the course of the season we will still be taking seasonal bookings and seasonal members will take priority over individual matchday bookings.
In this instance, we will always allocate you the best seats available.