Nottingham Forest can announce that memberships are now available to purchase for the 2015-16 season.
The following memberships are now on sale from the Forest ticket office:
2015-16 NFFC Membership - £30
NFFC membership costs £30 per season and will give all supporters wishing to purchase home match tickets (including cup games) the opportunity to do so in an exclusive priority period before any tickets are released for general sale, as well as being able to take advantage of a minimum of £20* discount on match tickets throughout the course of the season (subject to availability). This means first choice on all available seats in the ground, including the popular reduced-price family area.
- Exclusive priority purchase period on home league match tickets
- Exclusive priority purchase period on cup games and any play-off fixtures
- Priority purchase on away match tickets (subject to availability)
- Minimum of £20* discount throughout the season on home league match ticket
- Special members' discount events in the City Ground Megastore
- Certain 'friends and family' matches for extra ticket purchase
- Other benefits throughout the season
2015-16 Away Membership - £30/£35
Away membership is available to home season ticket holders only. As an away member, you will have a priority period in which to purchase your ticket.
Away members may be prioritised further according to the number of away matches attended. Away membership entitles you to purchase one match ticket only and does not guarantee an additional ticket if tickets reach the home season ticket priority stage.
The away membership scheme is available at a cost of £35 for non-renewals or £30 for renewals purchased before the first game of the season.
To purchase either of the above memberships, please click here or contact the ticket office on 0115 982 4388.
Student Membership – FREE
We are pleased to announce that Nottingham Forest will once again be offering free of charge membership to full-time students (aged 25 years and under). However, some changes have been made to the registration requirements within the form which supporters will need to complete then pass to the Ticket Office, together with a copy of: 1) a Student Status Report, obtainable from the student services department of the University or College, in the form of either an e-mail or letter, and 2) a copy of either a current passport or photo-card driving licence In addition, although not part of the concession registration process, registered students must ensure that they have a valid current photo student card, i.e. NUS card, ISIC card, university student card or UCAS card, when they enter the turnstile at each home league match. Once registered, students may purchase a concession ticket for a home league game, with a seat in Block G in the upper tier of the Brian Clough Stand. It is intended that 300 student tickets will be made available for each home league game this season, which must be purchased at least one week prior to each match. - New registrations will not be available on a match day- Only one concession ticket will be allowed per membership- Part-time students are excluded from membership- Your student card must display your name and photo Please click here to download a Student Concession form. For all students concession ticket enquiries or ticket purchases please contact the Ticket Office on 0115 982 4388.
2015-16 Junior Reds Membership - £25
The Junior Reds membership is split into the following three groups, each with their own unique benefits:
- Opportunity to have a photograph printed in a matchday programme
- Every month one lucky Under 3s member will receive a welcome letter from first-team manager Dougie Freedman
- Chance to be an official Forest mascot
- Chance for the member to receive a pair of signed boots from their favourite player
- Ten members will win the chance to have an official Forest academy trial
- Opportunity for the member to ask their favourite player a question of their choice
For full information on Junior Reds memberships, please click here.